At the NYISO, your satisfaction is our number one priority. The Stakeholder & Member Services department (518.356.6060) is available to provide “best in class” customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Customers may contact the Stakeholder & Member Services department by:
- Calling 518-356-6060 directly for immediate resolution*
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitting a inquiry ticket to the NYISO’s CRITAR system at https://servicemanager.nyiso.com/sm/ess.do
*Please note: All calls to the NYISO’s Stakeholder & Member Services department are recorded for quality assurance purposes.
- Digital Certificate Info
- Digital Certificate Application Issues
- Receiving Certificate Error Message
- NAESB Digital Certificate Tutorial
- Linking Certificates with MIS Accounts
- Market Participants
- NYISO Guests
- Submit a Ticket
- View a Ticket
- Register for myNYISO
- Old To New Links
- CTS with ISO-NE Market Trials
Tools & Services
The User Guides/Manuals are a set of documents that specify and help explain the procedures and policies that will be used to operate the bulk power system of the NY Control Area & Wholesale Electricity Market.